I feel like time is just flying by so quickly. I can't believe Grant turned 9 months old yesterday. I can't believe Emma Grey, Ellie Kate, and Ethan all started school this week. I often stop to think...where did the time go? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was getting married and Heather was pregnant with Emma. I now think about how grown up all of the kids are now and how fast it's all passing us by.
I just want to freeze time and have Grant stay this age for a little while longer. He is so much fun right now. I'm trying to soak up every moment I can get with him because before I know it he will be older and doing his own thing. He's crawling so fast. Let's just say if he walks as fast as he crawls then I'm in trouble. There have been times where he has been right beside me and next thing I know I'm looking all over the house for him. He's not far from walking. He's getting the hang of balancing on his feet and when I put him down he wants to stand all the time. He is also learning the words "no no" even though he doesn't always listen to them. :) He's definitely a momma's boy and I have to say that I enjoy every single minute of that. What mother wouldn't? Grant is definitely on the move these days and I can't wait for the days ahead to experience all the new things that's in store for us. Mommy loves you Grant!
No comments:
Post a Comment